Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Week 7 now,not week 6!

ah.. I thought I'm still in week 6,but unfortunately not... it's week 7 now. 7 weeks to go for final~

I cannot do well in mid-term exam today. SHIT! according to green wish's rule, we must pass our coursework at least 40% in order to sit for final exam. SHIT! I thought mid-term occupied 20% only, ahh...no.. it's 30%! ahh... SHIT~ I don't think I can get more than 10% out of this 30%.. SHIT! really don't understand what the question asking for. -_-...............................

But anyway, thank you for your message today. Make my day warm although I'm still very upset now.okay,Past is pass.. let it be...

smile..=)

hello,Low Lai Fong miss Low,forget to thanks you,because you're there with me when I do the coursework for Citizenship & administration.. Thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment