Friday, April 24, 2009

EXAM~~intevensi 2.

Finally,5 days 0f intevensi (II) hav 0ver..24/4


P/S : plez all0w me 2 wrte in bahasa r0jak..=__='''


alamak,al0t 0f incident happen during the exam week..

i hav tired faced all the thg..all th0se thg mess up my life..

getting 0n nerves,really..nvr face tis b4..

nangis

marah

sedih

senyum

ketawa gle2

all happen during the exam week..

just a week 2 faced a small exam

i still cant d0 it well

h0w d0 i wish 2 handle a lembaga..

i sh0uld sedar bit

all the thg bl0ck my brain N eventually my mind is t0tally blank during the exam week

all s0alan N jawapan..i main teke2 0li..


aiz,i sh0uld admit..

i really dint d0 revisi0n..

kalau fail byk2..

i w0nt fel suprise..

if kedudukan kelas 0ut frm t0p 5, even t0p 10 0s0 i w0nt b suprise


obviouslly,my classmate hav already start d0ing their revisi0n 4 the next exam 0n may,except me..

i think i m the 1 wh0 t0tally h0peless in class

tis week,i alredy skip 5 tuiti0n class..very lazy 2 g0..

lazy w0rm is me^^

my mind fulfil vf all the pr0blem..

2day,i meet pn.hew at 6-8 c0rrid0r..
she invites me 2 having lunch at KM..

bc0z she gt sumthg wana advise me(actually is marah2 k0t..T__T)

s0,i juz ikut..vf MW 0s0

when the m0ments we reach there..

all the smpian ran away when they saw PN.HEW..

biasa la..

guru disiplin kan menak0tkan 0rg..

aiz..

as much as she talk..

as much as i think..

teacher..really nt my fault..nt juni0r fault 0s0..

i m X gatal la..T__T..
s0,sh0uld i delete my friendster acc??aiz..


~~disaster~~
g0d!!!!g0d!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment